I am doing some market research for my work around Creativity for change to get a deeper understanding of how my work can best be of service. The work I do supports personal creativity to effect collective change and I want to talk to people who know this is the key to their work and feel excited by the idea.
I would love to talk to you if you are a changemaker and/or social entrepreneur who runs or participates in social change projects and is looking to tap into your own creativity to inspire and activate your work.
The kinds of projects you might be working on include: co-creating a community garden, starting a co-housing project, designing a new urban space in our area, protecting biodiversity, starting a new curriculum for a course.
You feel there is room for lots more creativity in the organising, planning, processing and implementation of your projects but you’re not achieving it yet. Your struggles could include:
- Being caught in your head and lacking in fresh ideas: feeling that your imagination is stagnant and needing to get new perspectives.
- Feeling uninspired or disengaged from the work.
- Feeling tired of sitting in stuffy meetings that go nowhere and feeling stifled and frustrated by outdated working methods and structures.
- Believing there has to be a different approach to your change work and wanting to feel that spark of imagination.
- Feeling stuck, and dreaming of working in more creative ways but you don’t know how.
If this sounds like you then I would love to connect. If you know someone who fits this description, please pass this message on to them.
How the calls will work:
We’ll schedule 60 minutes to talk. For the first 30 minutes of the call I will ask you questions to help me better understand the challenges and needs around accessing creativity in order to effect change. And in exchange for your feedback I will open the last 30 minutes to offer my guidance and recommendations on any areas you might need support with.
I will be holding these calls through September and October and I ask if you are interested, to book your call before the end of September so that I can organise to fit them in comfortably.
To book a call with me you can go to Calendly and if you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message or email me on email@example.com